- L57 Ability to open multiple inquiries from lookup in separate browser windows.
Currently this can be done via the right click context menu of the browsers. There were concerns that this is not intuitive to everyone. Following suggestions were made:
- Provide an option on the inquiry lightbox to open the inquiry in a new window
- Provide a user preference for opening inquiries in lighboxes or new windows
- Allow system configuration if inquiries are opened in lightboxes or new windows
Both 1 & 2 will be feature enhancements for later. 3 will be implemented as part of the 2.4 equivalency.
- For the message that gives the number or results retrieved, an info message is displayed on top. Is this OK? (Current design is using the style as other informational messages).
Consensus was "No". The info message needs to be suppressed for lookup result.
- L100 The dropdown control to select/deselect all items on the page and the result set isn't easily recognizable. UX will look into improving the visibility.
- L33, L38/L101, L39: Do implementers really need to configure the lookup result limits, the page size for results, and the maximum result column display length (as a system parm on run time)?
Jessica will take this to ARCThe technical focus group (in the 2013-10-04 meeting) has determined that these items need to be database configurable as well.
- L33: bo level db support needed?
- L38: bo level db support needed?