Timeline: Proposed 6 month release (~ 1/15/13-7/15/13) with milestones every 4-5 weeks or so.
Split: ~ 70% new features/30% maintenance
- KRRM-144: KRAD Equivalency with KNS: 500 hours
- KRRM-141: KRAD Phase 3: 1000 hours
- KRRM-143: Update delivered Rice Screens to use KRAD: 1000 hours
- KRRM-1: Implement JPA: 1000 hours
Roadmap Analysis & Development Hours: 3500
Gap Analysis with KC & KFS on KNS/KRAD: 400 hours
Documentation, Testing, Bug Fixing: 2380 hours (1600 dev hours, 780 QA hours)
Total: 6280 hours
See Rice 2.3 Design and Analysis page for more detailed analysis of Roadmap items.
See working 2.3 Project Schedule for task breakdown and detailed estimates.
- Regression Testing (780 QA hours)
- Critical Bug Fixing, Reviewing & Incorporating Contributions (1600 Development Hours)
- Updating Outdated Documentation (TBD when tech writer is hired)
Total: 2380 Hours
Bigger Maintenance Issues
Parallel Team Model
2 Development Teams, 1 QA Team, & Shared Resources
Roadmap Work Breakdown
Claus, Samuel, Steve, Martin, Shannon, Jerry (some), Jonathan (some)
KRAD Phase 3
Peter, Jeff, Sona, Corey, Matt W., Jerry (some)
Jerry, Jonathan (some), Aaron