The Kuali Rice Collaboration group is open to implementers, contributors, and anyone who is interested in implementing Kuali Rice in support of implementations of Kuali applications (KFS, KC, KS, etc) and for developing custom applications that leverage Kuali Rice.
This group meets regularly by teleconference as a venue for community engagement related to Kuali Rice efforts.
Below you can find resources for joining the community mailing list and this wiki. Additionally, you can find the agendas of past and upcoming collaboration group meetings.
You will need to create a KIS account before you can join the mailing list, so that you can receive collaboration group emails, post comments, and add attachments.
- Instructions for how to get a KIS account:
- Go to kuali.org/kis and click on the "create account" link at the top of the page.
- Fill out the requested information and then click submit.
- After filling in all of the pages of information, you will be asked to check the email inbox for the account used to create your KIS account. In this email will be a link to create your password for Kuali. This password will work for all systems in Kuali, so make it one you will remember.
- Follow the directions for creating your Kuali password.
- At this point, it will ask you to log out.
- Instructions for adding yourself to the Rice collaboration emailing list:
- Log into KIS (see the login at the top)
- Click the "Collab Support" link on the left
- Click the "Kuali Rice - Technical Collaboration" link
- Click the green "Add self to group" button
If you also want to be able to log bugs against Kuali project code, you will also need to get a Jira and Confluence account (this can be done at any time later). See instructions at Getting Started with Kuali.
If you'd like to contribute code to the Kuali community, see Kuali Contributions Home page.
Learning and Troubleshooting