KPME Drivers Manual 2.0
The purpose of this documentation is to give users a broad overview of the KPME Test Drive environment to assist you in becoming familiar with the basic functions of KPME Time and Attendance and Leave Management. This is not intended to be a complete Users Guide. For our complete users guide, please see KPME User Guide.
Things to know before you start
- This environment is publicly available for anyone to use. Therefore, data you add is subject to change by anyone who uses the Test Drive system. Please DO NOT add CONFIDENTIAL DATA to this site
- The data in Test Drive will be refreshed periodically so data you add today, may not be there later.
- You are free to add system rules as you like. Please keep in mind that rules added by you or others can be system wide and can impact more than just your session.
- Please note that this Test Drive instance was created with sample data and was tested to the best of our ability. Despite our best efforts, there may be data issues that could cause system errors. We encourage you to report any issues to the support contact below so that we may improve the test drive environment for all to use.
- If you have questions or issues, please contact Test Drive Support
Test Drive Base System Data
Manual Entry User Names / ID's
Manual entry users record time by clicking the day(s) worked on the Time Detail page and entering start / end times or the number of hours based on system configuration. Below are a list of user names and id's in the test drive system that can be used to test how manual data entry of time works. The last two are leave eligible users that will have a leave calendar for planning and request future leave.
Clock Entry User Names / ID's
Clock Entry users are required to clock in and out of assignments at the time they work. Below are a list of usernames and id's in the test drive that can be used to test how clock entry of time works.
Users with BOTH A Clock Entry and Manual Entry Job
Employees may have both a Clock Entry and Manual Entry job at the same time requiring them to clock in / out on one job while simply recording time for the Manual Entry jobs. Below are a list of usernames and id's for users that have both job types.
Leave only users
The following usernames and id's are in jobs that are exempt and leave eligible. Use these users to demonstrate leave planning/requests/reporting.
Work Area Approvers & Department Payroll Processors
The following usernames and id's have been setup as approvers of other employees within the test drive system. Use these employees to demonstrate how when an employee submits timesheet for approval, it appears in these employees Approvals tab for action.
The usernames and id's have access to department administrative functions, allowing users to create Work Areas, add/remove timesheet approvers, edit department rules.