- Consolidate Inquiry and DirectInquiry widgets into one by adding a 'directInquiry' flag to the Inquiry widget. That way, we can have only one property in the input field and you don't have to configure the relationship twice to get both the standard inquiry and direct inquiry
- Look at relationships with lighbox. For example, why does Action field have two nested Lightbox components? It seems like the Inquiry and Lookup widgets should operate on the lightbox for ActionField instead of ActionField having this dependency. In particular since it is not possible to use the Lightbox generically.
- Also case of LinkField and the nested Lightbox widget. I think this is there for inquiry. Would be good to have a general lightbox component with an 'openInLightbox' flag or a 'lightbox' target option that states the linked contents should be displayed in a lightbox.
- Add Add property ajaxSubmit to ActionField. When set to true this will submit the form using Ajax instead of the browser submit. Will default to updating the page contents.
- Add property preSubmitCall to ActionField. This will invoke script before the form is submitted. A boolean will be returned to indicate whether the form submission should continue.
- Add property successCallback to AjaxActionField. This will be invoked for succesful ajax calls.
- Add property errorCallback to AjaxActionField. This will be invoked for failed ajax calls.
- Rename 'clientSideJs' to 'actionScript'. This will be used for script only actions (do not invoke the server).
- In krad.ajax, do cleanup to have an ajaxSubmitForm and stantard submitForm (browser). Methods to do validation before hand.
- Refactoring action parameters to not do script writing of hiddens, but to use new 'data' attributes. For ajax calls the data attributes will be picked up and added to the ajax data. For standard browser submits the data attributes will be picked up and added as hiddens