Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
Purpose: Proper usage and guidelines for form fields within the Kuali suite of applications.
Category: Form fields
- UXI JIRA Created (insert link above)
- Component Specification draft complete
- UXI code review complete
- Reconcile with UIM and KRAD existing designs
- Conduct user testing (if needed)
- Routed for review with Kuali UX Working Group and UX/KRAD Working Group
- Reviewed with KAI
- Rice JIRA Created (in KULRICE Project)
- KRAD Implementation complete
- Component released (insert rice release version below)
This component spec outlines the different types of form fields found across the Kuali applications and provides usage guidelines, best practices, and accessibility considerations.
The license could not be verified: License Certificate has expired!