Overview of flow of information
- UIM Log > Sandbox Discussion Docs (google docs) > Wiki
- Daily issues, questions, decisions are captured in UIM Log during discussions. (Rationale: during wireframe reviews and meetings, it is often easier to note issues for discussion in one document than finding the appropriate document to capture things, and because sometimes the discussion itself suggests changes to how content in the UIM is organized.)
- Each week Core UX should look at the google docs folder that contains all UIM sandbox discussion docs to see what's been updated.
- The UIM Log is processed by moving questions, assumptions, and decisions to appropriate sandbox discussion docs.
- Core UX processes decisions from sandbox discussion docs by moving them onto the UIM wiki, integrating the new decisions into existing content. This can involve entire rewrites, wordsmithing, or simple addendums.
- All items moved from the sandbox discussion docs are grayed out to indicate that they are documented in the wiki.
- (Note: some UIM assumptions were moved to the wiki when bandwidth did not allow vetting by the UX lead. These items are grayed out in google discussion documents to indicate this status.)
Expanding Contributions (after it is stable)
- People should continue to add questions, assumptions, and notes.
- These can be added to the the sandbox discussion docs, or directly on the wiki pages (under Note an Issue).
Surfacing Relevant Jiras
- From time to time, Core UX & Core Technical should do a review of outstanding KS Jiras to identify which represent UI limitations.
- These Jiras should be tagged by Core UX using the correct User Interaction Model, and summarized in the Limitations area of the wiki for the relevant UIM entry.