For the new krad-data module and JPA support we need to put documentation in a few different places.
- For general krad-data module documentation, that should go in KRAD_GUIDE/data_objects.xml
- For JPA-related documentation, that should go here as well.
- We should be sure to remove and/or replace any and all references to OJB, this documentation should be written such that the OJB and legacy data framework do not exist
- I have already added a note at the top of this chapter of the KRAD guide which indicates that older documentation should be looked at to find out the OJB information
- The existing documentation tries to document OJB in a pretty high-level of detail. For this work, I don't think we want to try and recreate the documentation for JPA
- We should point people to the documentation on JPA and maybe give a few simple examples to help support the documentation as neede
- For documentation on OJB to JPA conversion, this should be added to books/KNS2KRAD_ConvGuide.xml
- A section has already been added near the end for "OJB to JPA" conversion