Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Logistics

Date and Time: December 13, 3-4 pm Eastern Time
Conference Dial-in Number: (218) 844-0850
Participant Access Code: 429965#
Facilitator: Jessica Coltrin

Agenda

  1. Roll-call 
  2. Additional agenda items?
  3. Update on Kuali Rice 1.0.3.1
  4. Update on Kuali Rice 1.1
  5. Making effective use of the collaboration meetings. Is a monthly meeting still worthwhile?
  6. Future meetings topics?

Notes

  1. Project Update
    1. 1.0.3.1 bug fix release targeted for end of January
    2. 1.1 major initiatives: Version Compatibility, Modularity, Business Rules (KRMS), UI framework enhancements (KRAD) - current Analysis up at Rice 2.0 - Design and Analysis
  2. Dan talked about the UCSD tool for eDocLite:  http:///www.xoframework.org - they would like to collaborate with others on that
  3. David @ Brown has Rice on Rails interface developed with rSmart, Rice with Ruby on Rails, initial support, would like to speak with other community members about it
  4. Jessica discussed the Contribution Model & encouraged both groups to contact Zach to get into the system
    1. Kuali Contributions Overview: http://kuali.org/kis/contribs/index
    2. Contribution Model which outlines process for contributing: https://wiki.kuali.org/display/KULFOUND/Contribution+Model
    3. Search current Collaboration projects in KIS: http://kuali.org/kis/contribs/projects/
    4. Creating a Contribution Team: http://kuali.org/kis/contribs/requestTeam
  5. Francis asked about his question posted in this thread: https://groups.google.com/a/kuali.org/group/rice.collab/browse_thread/thread/f1aae29dccc65511#
    1. assumed that Brian was suggesting that Sherbrooke gather schools together and form a contribution group for this addition
    2. most schools have their own identity management solution integrated with KIM

Attendees

  • Dan Seibert
  • David Harrison 
  • William Balderamos
  • Jessica Coltrin
  • Francis Bouchart
  • Mike Reilly
  • Jeremy Hanson
  • Peter Giles
  • Hampton Sublett

Action Item

  • Send list of what's to be in KRAD to group - DONE, William sent link on analysis page to the group
  • Jessica to follow up with Eric on if there are schools currently using KIM in production as primary identity management tool
  • No labels