Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Are the functional requirements documented somewhere so we know how it’s supposed to work?
- What are the known issues gaps, bugs, etc.?
- Does the contributor have a Roadmap for delivered functionality?
- Is the intention for this to maintained as core Rice?
- How will the contributors be involved? Consider continuing interest, maintenance, expectations and desires.
- Is the architecture documented?
- What technologies are being used (KIM, KNS, KRAD, other libraries, and why?)
- What automated tests are there? Any gaps in testing? Will manual testing be required?
- What access would we have to the original team for questions?
- Is the contributing team available to make updates as needed from code review?
- Can the documentation be delivered in DocBook format?