State of KRMS Enhancements work (gathered from Peter and Erik)
Aug 08, 2012
- All the work has been checked-in into svn here: https://svn.kuali.org/repos/rice/sandbox/rice-2.2-ks-krms/
- Erik confirms all his work has unit tests done/working.
- Integration tests are not see test_createNaturalLanguageTemplate, test_getNaturalLanguageTemplate, test_updateNaturalLanguageTemplate, and test_deleteNaturalLanguageTemplate in NaturalLanguageTemplateIntegrationGenTest for tests that need the Attribute Definitions implement per below.
- RuleManagementIntegrationTest has a simple example commented out which should pass when the basic functionality of tempting is working.
- Backlogged work items
- RuleManagementService Spring configuration
- KRMS Attrib definition work in the context of NaturalLanguageTemplateBoService
- Proper visibility on NaturalLanguageTemplateBoService template method os other templating engines can be used.
- Peter estimates around 80 hours for the NL design/algo/impl/testing
- What version of Rice should KS use to obtain the enhancements?
- Can't relate 'term type' to 'proposition type': https://jira.kuali.org/browse/KULRICE-7899