The Application Roadmap Committee is responsible for goal-setting, and prioritizing high-level application architecture for integration of Kuali application projects, and for an evolving roadmap for the future. This group defines overall ownership of shared services among the Kuali projects. The group defines work and priorities for Rice and cross application projects. This group works with the projects to coordinate working teams. More information is available in the Application Roadmap Committee Charter.
Previous Roadmap Iterations and Roadmap Guidelines can be found at https://test.kuali.org/confluence/x/_QAuD.
Application Roadmap Development
Past reference materials for developing the Rice Roadmap
- Rice Roadmap Development Project - Summer 2009
- Kuali Student Application Architecture Document
- KRA-KFS Integration Candidates - Integration Summary developed by original Integration Team in November 2007
- KIT Integration Topics - Summary of integration candidates prepared by KIT May 2008
- KIT Topics reviewed by KAIWG - KIT Topics reviewed by KAIWG
Kymber Horn (ARC Chair)
Eric Westfall (TRC Chair)
IU Partner Rep
ISU Partner Rep
UW Partner Rep
|Darcy Van Patten|
|WUStL Partner Rep||Bill Hunn|
Cornell Partner Rep
UMD Partner Rep
UC Davis Partner Rep
|University of Utah Partner Rep||Mike Ekstrom|
|Boston College Rep||Norm Wright|
|North West University Rep||Pieter Enslin|
|Toronto Rep||Frank Boshoff|
Kuali Application Integration Work Group - recommends the strategic functional direction for integration between the Kuali Community systems and the facilitation of the integration of future Kuali systems.