KPME Function Council Meeting
4PM EST, Thursday, May 10
Conference Call (877) 337-9285 conference code: 1846342209
ISU - Carla, Mindi, Stephanie
IU - Bob, Lora, Mary, Sandy
UGA - Sharon
SDJ - Chris & Chris
In order to allow for a release of Leave Management (LM) by early fall, the KPME Board has advised the Functional Council to identify functionality that could be deferred until a later release. This will allow KPME to demo LM at Kuali Days and better promote the potential of KPME among other institutions.
The project team has suggested functionality that might be considered critical for an initial release and other functionality that could possibly be deferred.
Initial Release - Leave Management Core
Functional Council agreed to start with the above release plan. The project team will start looking at the jiras and developing estimates for the proposed Initial Release.
Additional notes/comments from the meeting...
- Board recognizes that the all the defined functionality for Leave Management is essential and needs to be in the Leave Management Module
- The goal is to have a working release of the core functionality by Kuali Days along with a plan for future releases of the functionality that has been defined
- Position Management assignment from the Spring Workshop was sent out on Monday. Please let Mindi or Sharon know if you have any questions.
- Next SME meeting for Leave Management will be May 22nd at 2PM EST
- Keep next week's FC meeting time on your calendar in case we need to have more discussion on what was decided today